Tool Hanging System
Tool hanging systems are typically used with manual hydraulic riveting tools. Henrob can offer its own range of designs or collaborate with a customer's preferred contractor.
A tool hanger normally works in conjunction with a spring or air-operated tool balancer. Functions can include:
- Tool gyration in 2 planes
- Mounting for control handles including two-handed safety system
- Mounting of local control box or electrical isolator
- Mounting for a rivet spool
- Hydraulic hose support
- Mountings for rivet placement guides
A selection of configurations is available, including a unique rotary manifold that allows a tool to rotate 180 degrees independent of the hydraulic hoses.